Mix all ingredients together in a bottle. Shake well before using.
|- Mix first 5 ingredients together and set aside. Using a 9x13 inch baking pan,
brush bottom and sides of pan with butter.
- Place 8-10 sheets of dough in pan brushing between each sheet with butter.
- Sprinkle with a thin layer of nut mix (about 3/4 cup). Place 4 sheets of dough
with melted butter brushed between each layer. Repeat until you have no more
nut mixture and you have 10 sheets of filo dough left. Place last 10 sheets on
top brushing each sheet with melted butter. Pour remaining butter on top.
- Cut baklava into diamond shapes. Using a sharp knife cut first into lengthwise
strips (through the top layers only leaving the bottom intact).
- Then cut diagonally again at 1-1/2 inch intervals.
- Bake in slow oven, 325 degrees, for approximately 1 hour or until top
is golden brown.
- To make syrup, combine the water and sugar in a heavy saucepan.
Bring to a boil and cook for 10 minutes. Then add the honey and lemon
and cook for 5 minutes more. Take off stove and allow to cool.
- Mix feta cheese, ricotta and romano cheeses, eggs and parsley.